Biaxial geogrid is made of polypropylene (PP) or polyethylene (PE) as raw materials by plasticizing, extruding, punching, heating, longitudinal stretching and transverse stretching.
Bi-axial geogrids have a high tensile strength in both the longitudinal and transverse directions. This structure provides an ideal interlocking system for more effective force bearing and diffusion in the soil and is suitable for foundation reinforcement of large areas with permanent load bearing.
It is suitable for the reinforcement of various embankments and road foundations, slope protection, cave wall reinforcement, large airports, car parks, quayside yards and other permanent bearing foundation reinforcement.
1. increase the bearing capacity and extend the service life of the road (foundation).
2. prevent the road (ground) from collapse or cracks, and keep the ground beautiful and neat.
3. Easy to construct, save time and labor, shorten the construction period and reduce maintenance costs.
4. Prevent cracks in culverts.
5. Enhance soil slopes and prevent soil erosion.
6. Reduce the thickness of bedding layer and save cost.
7. Support the stability of slope grass mats to green the environment.
8. Replace metal mesh and used as false roof mesh in underground coal mines.
Add product X
Add：9/F, building 1,Lane 925,Aksu South Road,Shanghai
Tel : 0086 21-61277300
Mobile：0086 189 1690 0619 (same number on whatsapp)
E-mail : email@example.com