Uni-axial Polyethylene Geogrid
The outstanding advantage of uniaxial polyethylene geogrid is that the tendency of deformation (creep) is very small under long-term continuous load, and the creep strength is much better than other geogrids, which plays an important role in improving the service life of engineering.
The outstanding advantage of uniaxial polyethylene geogrid is that it has very little tendency to deform (creep) under long-term continuous load, and its creep resistance is much better than that of geogrids made of other materials, which is important for improving the service life of the project.
The product is suitable for the construction of highways, railways and reinforced soil walls, embankments, bridges, steep slopes and geogrids on the banks of rivers, lakes and seas. Its function is to improve the bearing capacity of soil walls or dams, extend the service life, reduce covered area, shorten the construction period, reduce the cost and reduce maintenance costs.
Uniaxial geogrid is made by extruding and pressing a polymer into a thin plate and then punching a regular hole mesh and stretching it longitudinally. This process results in a directional linear polymer and a long oval mesh structure with uniform distribution and high nodal strength. This structure has a very high tensile strength and tensile modulus, especially for our geogrids, which have a high early tensile strength (elongation of 2-5%) and tensile modulus that exceed international standards. They provide the ideal interlocking system for the bearing and diffusion of forces in the soil. The product's high tensile strength (>150Mpa) and its adaptability to various soils make it a widely used reinforcement material.
Uni axial geogrid is a high strength geosynthetic material. It is widely used in embankments, tunnels, docks, roads, railways, construction and other fields. Its main uses are as follows.
1. to strengthen the road foundations, effectively distribute the diffusion load, improve the stability and bearing capacity of the roadbed and extend its service life.
2. to withstand greater alternating loads.
3. to prevent deformation and cracking of the roadbed caused by the loss of foundation material
4. to increase the self-supporting capacity of the filling behind the retaining wall, reduce the earth pressure on the retaining wall, saving money, extending the service life and reducing maintenance costs.
5. To combine with the spray-anchored concrete construction method for slope maintenance, not only saves 30%-50% of the investment, but can also shorten the construction period
6. the incorporation of geogrids in road foundations and surfaces can reduce bending and settlement, reduce rutting, delay the appearance of cracks, and can reduce the thickness of structural layers by up to 36%.
7. suitable for all kinds of soils, no need to take materials from other places, saving work and time.
8. simple and fast construction, greatly reduce construction costs.
Add product X